A clear, sweet and slightly tannic white vinegar from Liguria comes from the heart of Liguria's "Riviera of Flowers", and is hand-crafted. Made from local white wine vinegar blended with the must of Trebbiano grapes, is a good example of that care. Its fresh, slightly sweet, and well-balanced flavor is wonderful over delicate greens, or in dressings or sauces.
Terre Bormane Extra Virgin Olive Oils, vinegar, and condiments are used in the kitchens of renowned chefs worldwide.
Product size: 500ml
CLEAN SIMPLE SALAD
- Lettuce/ greens of your choice (for easy: buy triple-washed ready to eat salad mix or greens)
- Tomatoes of your choice(sweet cherry tomatoes are my fav)
- Cucumber, sliced
- Red onion, sliced thin (if you prefer a little hint of spice, or go milder in flavor with white onion)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper medley
- Dash of high quality EVOO
- A splash of Terre Bormane White Wine Vinegar
— Cheers to your health, no preservatives, all natural. Great in any pasta salad too!