This Online Tasting is on Wednesday, September 23rd at 7pm
Deadlines to join this ZOOM
Sign up : 24 hours before
Optional wine kit: 48 hours before
Join us for free as we get to know a little more about Quivira and La Follette with special guest winemaker Hugh Chappelle - hosted by wine expert Ian Blackburn. Learn the regional history, how the wine was made, get acquainted with the producer's styles, and get behind the scenes information, ideas and influences 🍷
Hugh Chappelle boasts a prestigious resume of making cool-climate Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Sonoma Coast, but his previous experience developing a Zinfandel and Rhône program make him a perfect fit for Quivira. After conducting research at UC Davis in Viticulture and Enology, Hugh worked in the Sierra foothills with Zinfandel and Rhône varieties.
Pursuing new opportunities on the Sonoma Coast, he took over winemaking at Flowers Vineyard & Winery from 2000 to 2004 before becoming the Director of Winemaking at Lynmar Estate in the Russian River Valley. Hugh was drawn to Quivira’s unique terroir and became winemaker in 2010. At Quivira, Hugh unconventionally utilizes his warm and cool climate experiences delivering wines with bold varietal character that demonstrate balance and finesse.
*$75 of wine with shipping included for $60! 🤯*
$60 ZOOM Wine Kit:
- Free Delivery in Los Angeles / Free Shipping in California / Shipping available in all contiguous U.S. states
*All sales and purchases are final, no refunds, credits, or returns.
Zoom Into Wine Details
How do you join?
*It is FREE to participate but you must sign up (below) 24-hours in advance!
*Optional Wine Kit MUST be purchased 48 hours prior to be delivered before the tasting date.
*Once you have signed up, details and access codes will be distributed via email
ZOOM INTO WINE™ ONLINE TASTING EXPERIENCE:
- 7 PM Prompt Start - ZOOM website unique access directions will be delivered via email after you sign up.
- Anticipated Duration: approximately 60 minutes
WINE KIT PURCHASE:
- We reserve the right to adjust wines without advance notice
- Must be an Adult 21-yrs of age and older to purchase
- All wine kit purchases are not guaranteed to arrive in time for the Zoom
- Please refer to our shipping policy